(1) For the legal relations between the operator of the site (hereinafter referred to as "Provider") and its customers based on this website, the following general terms and conditions apply exclusively in the respective version at the time of account creation.
(2) Deviating general terms and conditions of the customer will be rejected.
(1) Claims for damages of the customer are excluded, unless otherwise stated below. The above disclaimer of liability also applies in favor of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider, if the customer claims against them.
(2) Excluded from the exclusion of liability stated under point 1 are claims for damages due to injury to life, limb and health. Also excluded from the disclaimer is the liability for damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, its legal representatives or vicarious agents.
(1) The law of Germany applies to the contractual relations between the supplier and the customer.
(2) Jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship between the customer and the provider is the domicile of the provider, if the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law.
The website contains so-called "external links" (links) to other websites on whose content the provider of the website has no influence. For this reason, the provider can not assume any liability for this content. For the contents and correctness of the provided information the respective offerer of the linked web page is responsible. Upon notification of an infringement by the "Report link" function, the link will be removed immediately.
Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
The operator reserves the right to block or delete publishers or premium accounts without giving any reason and to modify the existing data. The only payment methods are those that the operator claims.
The legal process is excluded.
All work.ink users are required to comply with the following program policies. Please read it carefully. For unauthorized violations of these policies, we reserve the right to reclassify your account at any time or disable it in the event of serious violations. If your workink account is disabled, you will no longer be allowed to join our service again.
Please note that violating the policy of a single link can lead to action against your entire account. Guidelines for linked Websites: